Uncharted Territory – M402 … In this course, we explore the techniques and rules to create different types of charts and graphs, and why you can only use certain types of chart for certain types of data. What is a population pyramid? Are pie charts useful all of the time? How do you read a histogram? How can you turn a lot of information into an easy-to-understand visual?
A superb course for understanding core visuals in mathematics.
This is an excellent stand-alone course but is also a perfect GCSE/IGCSE taster course!
Subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Sociology, Geography
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: