Sustainable Tourism – T206 …Tourists are reaching the ‘four corners of the globe’ in greater numbers than ever before. And in their interest to take the perfect Instagram shot, or fulfil a ‘bucket list’ dream, they run the risk of destroying the very features they were attracted to in the first place.
In this course, we explore what sustainable tourism is, how it can work, and why more and more countries around the world are relying on changing how tourism happens. This course is a great stand-alone course but also is a GCSE/IGCSE taster course!
Subjects: Geography; Travel and Tourism; Environmental Management; Development Studies
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: