Food For Thought – G804 ... Don’t log in hungry, this course explores where our favourite foods come from, how they are grown, and whether they will be around for future generations.
We look at sustainable food production, and what we (and organisations like supermarkets) can do to improve food quality and quantity. Farming isn’t just for country folk!
A great stand-alone course and also a GCSE/IGCSE taster course!
Subjects: Development Studies, Environmental Management, Geography, Business
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: