Fossil Fuels Fracas / Global Warming – G805 …. Fossil fuels have driven progress and development around the world for the past 200 years. From fracking to drilling, this course explores where fossil fuels come from, how they were formed, and some of the alternatives currently being considered – from hydro electric dams to wave and tidal power.
We look at the impact on global warming – becoming a concern for young people around the world who are making their voices heard through petitions, demonstrations and more.
A great stand-alone course and also a GCSE/IGCSE taster course!
Subjects: Development Studies, Environmental Management, Geography
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: