Psychology: Sleep and Dreaming – P504 …. Do dreams really have meaning? Why do we sleep? And how does the sun ‘power’ a variety of our most basic human activities.
Join this course to find out all about everything from Sigmund Freud to why living in a cave can tell us about the importance of light for our bodies.
This is an excellent stand-alone course but also is a great GCSE taster course!
Subjects: Psychology, Sciences
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: