Jewels and Gems – A903
In this course we explore the history of some of the world’s most famous pieces of jewellery, why gems matter, and the science/geography behind our fascination with all that glitters! From the period table to period dramas, jewels and gems have intrigued us for centuries.
Subjects: Science, Art&Design, History, Geography
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: