Psychology: Neuroscience/Brainy stuff – P503 … Do we only have lobes on our ears? Where do feelings of ‘love’ come from? How can you be blind if your eyes are undamaged? In this course, we explore the fascinating world of neuroscience and how the human brain works.
A fascinating course for any learner interested in science, how the human body works or psychology.
This is an excellent stand-alone course but also is a great GCSE taster course!
Subjects: Psychology, Sciences
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: