Psychology – Illusions and Perception – P502 …. How do optical illusions work? Why do we sometimes see things that are not there at all? How does the human eye see?
In this course, we look at how perception – how our eyes work and how our brain processes information. A brilliant course for learners interested in science, how the human body works or psychology.
This is an excellent stand-alone course and also is a great GCSE taster course!
Subjects: Psychology, Sciences
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: