Economic A,B,Cs – E603 … Why does money burn a hole in your pocket (not just yours, everyone’s!)? Who cares that the ‘value of the pound’ is going up or down? And how can you put an electric car in a ‘basket of goods’?
Join this fun and interactive look at the key economic principles that power business, consumer behaviour, and the world.
An ideal stand-alone course and also a perfect pre-GCSE/IGCSE course!
Subjects: Economics, Development, Geography, Travel & Tourism, Environmental Studies, Business
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online, Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: