World-ventures – 5 different courses covering 5 core subjects, our inquisitive character ‘Ellis’ will take learners on an incredible journey through different times and places, exploring key curriculum topics along the way.
An unconventional ‘course’ where you can step into Ellis’s life of adventure and exploration. Written in first person, to the young person, Ellis brings ideas and concepts embedded within an entertaining storyline. These courses are designed to teach key curriculum ideas by building in foundation concepts without repetition and traditional ‘practice questions’.
Your young person will be eagerly anticipating Ellis’s weekly updates (with a lesson buried within!), activities, and interactions … a creative and interactive way to develop pre- and early-Secondary stage knowledge.
- Worldventures runs over 50 weeks, with weekly updates every Monday
- Each week brings Ellis’s “update” which includes:
- a new engaging and interactive video story
- Ellis’s Update – story document
- engaging and interactive activities
- (all with curriculum content built in!)
- Just log in to our learning platform each week, and find the latest update from Ellis’s worldventure
Course Starts Dates: New enrolments for the full ‘course’ start on the 1st of each month
Course Fees: Available for a yearly subscription fee of only £50
Primary (9-11yrs) Click here
Secondary (11-13yrs) Click here