HomeMadeEducation is truly unique. Fascinating subjects, engaging tutors! Keep your young learner in touch, in-the-know, and inspired with courses that engage, delight and enthral.
Each short course includes:
• weekly online, video tutorials (recorded, for later viewing 24/7)
• a wide range of opportunities to be inspired, be creative and interact with the tutor and other learners
• projects, quizzes and activities with personal, detailed, regular feedback
• weekly learning documents plus extra support materials and resources
• direct access to a passionate, knowledgeable tutor
• easy access via the online Canvas learning platform (and Zoom)
Our courses for 9-11 year olds are available to enrol in year-round, with both an “Online, Live” format as well as an “Online,Flexible Timing/Recorded” format. Click on a course below to see more …
Why our Courses are Unique:
Mini courses are online sessions that offer a unique opportunity to explore a subject in detail and practice applying knowledge right away. Each course also offers opportunity for discussions and interaction with diverse classmates from around the world; independent projects and activities; direct tutor feedback; and much more!
Live&Interactive sessions: learners join the teacher in live multi-media sessions at scheduled times.
Flexible Timing, Recorded sessions: learners access the course according to their own schedule, and at their own pace.