Inventive Architecture – A901 … Where can you find schools shaped like cats, government buildings shaped like books, and highway overpasses built for animals?
This course looks at leading edge architecture and engineering of the 20th and 21st centuries and how it is changing how we (and other living creatures) live our lives.
Subjects: Art and Design
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: