Media & Society – S702 … Does it make a difference if TV shows show women doing housekeeping and show men racing cars? Does it matter if someone rich and powerful owns a newspaper? And what is the impact of social media on peoples’ lives today?
Join this fun and interactive course to explore the relationship between media and society.
An ideal stand-alone course and also a perfect pre-GCSE/IGCSE course!
Subjects: Sociology, Law, Politics
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online, Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP
To enrol, please complete the little form below: