WV2: Ellis’s Worldventures – English (a full year English Curriculum program for late primary age – 9rs to 11yrs, school years 5/6)
Ellis’s Worldventures delivers the UK National Curriculum in a delightfully unique and wondrous way. Our inquisitive character ‘Ellis’ takes learners on an incredible learning journey, exploring key curriculum topics along the way. Each weekly update from Ellis is written in the style of a travel diary/letter, with an adventurous story line. Each update tells part of the life of Ellis and how, in the course of life, the need for specific knowledge arises. An unconventional ‘course’ where you can step into Ellis’s life of wonder and exploration. Written in first person to the reader, Ellis introduces new ideas and concepts which are embedded within an entertaining storyline. These courses are designed to teach key curriculum ideas by building in foundation concepts without repetition and traditional ‘practice questions’.
Your young person will be eagerly anticipating Ellis’s weekly updates (with a lesson buried within!), activities, and interactions … a creative and interactive way to develop late Primary stage knowledge.
Some of the curriculum topics covered in Ellis’s Worldventures (English – late primary) include: root words, prefixes and suffixes, distinguish between statements of fact and opinion, metaphor, simile, analogy, imagery, and more!
- Ellis’s Worldventures runs over 50 weeks, with weekly updates every Monday
- Each week brings Ellis’s “update” which includes:
- a new story document from Ellis
- engaging and interactive activities, 1 for each day of the week
- additional supporting resources
- (all of the above are based around the core elements of the National Curriculum, for this age group)
- Just log in to our learning platform each week, and find the latest update from Ellis’s worldventure
Course Starts Dates:
New enrolments for the full ‘course’ start on the 1st of each month, and last for 50 weeks
WV2: Ellis’s Worldventures – English (late primary) is available for a yearly subscription fee of only £50
If you would like to enrol your child, please use this simple little form below …