IGCSE Business Studies – EdExcel and CIE – This is a fantastic course, covering the core aspects of business, both large and small.
Students will develop knowledge and understanding of: how businesses operate; different functions within businesses; differences between business types. We will explore different business contexts ranging from small enterprises to large multinationals as well as how businesses operate in local, national and global contexts.
Perfect for students with an entrepreneurial bent as well as those interested in medium and large businesses as well! Information about fees, dates and FAQs can be found here.
- Business activity and influences on business … This section covers the various objectives of a business, changing business environments and the criteria for judging success. The focus is on the importance of having clear business objectives and how the business environment provides opportunities for, and imposes constraints on, the pursuit of these objectives.
- People in business … This section looks at people in organisations, focusing on their roles, relationships and management in business.
- Business finance … This section explores the use of accounting and financial information as an aid to decision making.
- Marketing … This section focuses on identifying and satisfying customer needs in a changing and competitive international environment.
- Business operations … This section examines the way organisations use and manage resources to produce goods and services.
You can find the EdExcel IGCSE course specification here.
You can find the CIE IGCSE course specification here.
Click here for more about this course in an On-Line format.
Click here for more about this course in a Printed/Postal format
See why so many students come back to study additional courses with homemadeeducation … Fees & FAQ’s