Ellis’s Worldventures – Geography (Full Year Geography Curriculum Program) (for 11-12yr olds, UK Years 7/8 – KS3)
Ellis’s Worldventures delivers the UK National Curriculum in a delightfully unique and interactive way.
Our inquisitive character ‘Ellis’ takes learners on an amazing learning journey, exploring key curriculum topics along the way.
Each weekly update from Ellis is written with a unique story line. Each update tells part of the life of Ellis and how, in the course of life, the need for specific knowledge arises. An unconventional ‘course’ where you can step into Ellis’s life of wonder and exploration. Written in first person to the reader, Ellis introduces new ideas and concepts which are embedded within an entertaining storyline. These courses are designed to teach key curriculum ideas by building in foundation concepts without repetition and traditional ‘practice questions’.
Your young person will be eagerly anticipating Ellis’s weekly updates (with a lesson buried within!), activities, and interactions … a creative and interactive way to develop Secondary stage knowledge.
WVS3: Ellis’s Worldventures – Geography … Some of the curriculum topics that are covered include: energy, population, development, weather, tourism, landscapes, volcanoes and more!
• Worldventures runs over 50 weeks, with weekly updates every Monday
• Each week brings Ellis’s “update” which includes:
• a new story document from Ellis
• engaging and interactive activities, 1 for each day of the week
• extra supporting resources
(all based around the core elements of the National Curriculum, for this age group)
• New enrolments start on the 1st of each month
• Course Fees: each individual subject course is available for a yearly subscription fee of only £50
If you would like to enrol your child, please use this simple little form below …