UK Law, Power &Politics – S703 … Law, Politics and Citizenship in the UK – how are laws created in the UK? what does ‘citizenship’ actually mean? What is the difference between being a deviant and being a criminal?
An ideal course for young people interested in UK law, politics, philosophy and sociology.
Subjects: Sociology, Law, Politics
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: