Earthly Tourism – T205 (Mini Course – 6 sessions x 55 mins) Beaches, waterfalls, geysers, oceans and seas are all key drivers behind why people choose their holiday destinations!
In this course, we look at some of the major geographical features of the world and why these attract tourists to various destinations around the world.
This course is ideal for learners interested in tourism, business, geography and international development.
Subjects: Geography, Travel&Tourism
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: