Disasters & Dilemmas – G802 … Volcanoes, hurricanes and earthquakes … need we say more?
We will … this course explores where on earth natural hazards happen, why and how they happen, and how we can prepare ourselves.
Subjects: Geography, Environmental Management
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: