Business Power – B303 Robotics and AI or skilled human talent? Leaders or Managers? Young entrepreneurs or experienced Executives? How do “human resources” (that’s ‘people’, to you and me) make or break a business?
This course looks at the word ‘power’ from a few angles:
-at a production level, what is the role of technology/AI versus human labour
-business leadership and wielding power within the business (what does it take to be a good leader, where does ‘power’ actually come from (fear, inspiration, etc.))
-how businesses are more and more powerful in society (perhaps more powerful than governments)
Perfect for the budding entrepreneur, sociologist or economist! This is an excellent stand-alone course but is also a perfect GCSE/IGCSE taster course!
Subjects: Business, Sociology
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute fun and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: