Business A to Z – B301 … The best of business, compressed into one short course! A delightful taster course, exploring the core aspects of what business is all about. What does running a business involve? Do Finance and Accounting do different tasks in a business? What on earth are the 4 P’s?
Perfect for learners interested in an overview of how business works or considering studying business further! This course is an excellent stand-alone course but is also a GCSE/IGCSE taster course!
Subjects: Business; Economics; Travel&Tourism; Development Studies;
- Courses run over 6 weeks
- 6 * 55minute engaging and interactive tutorials
- Engaging and challenging weekly activities are also included (optional)
- This course offers opportunity for discussions with diverse classmates from around the world; projects and activities; tutor feedback; and much more!
- This course is available in two formats: Online,Live and Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing
- Online, Live: Spring 2021
- Online, Recorded/Flexible Timing: Enrol at any time
Course Fees: £30 GBP (discounts available for multiple course enrolments)
To enrol, please complete the little form below: